Whatever your dream, a business degree from Bethel College can help get you there.
The Bachelor of Science in business administration program will give you a broad-based education in all functional areas of business.
After successfully completing the business administration degree, you will be able to:
- Drive strategy, and assist with decision-making, in the business environment.
- Critically evaluate qualitative and quantitative data to positively impact their organizations ability to act.
- Understand processes and success strategies for 21st-century entrepreneurship.
- Manage people, time and resources by using effective employment practices.
- Interpret data to formulate integrated, effective target market communication strategies.
- Design and execute personal and employee development systems to enhance job performance and leadership skills.
You will leave Bethel not only with subject-area knowledge, but also actual hands-on learning. Internships are a critical experience, in which you apply newly acquired academic learning and develop real skills that will help you land that first job. If additional education is in your future, Bethel’s business program will provide a solid foundation for graduate level coursework.
Supplement your core business knowledge by choosing a concentration in:
- Financial Management
Not sure you want to pursue a major in business, but still want to acquire management, marketing, or financial knowledge? A minor in accounting, business administration, financial management, management, or marketing might be the perfect fit.
Business and Economics Faculty
- B.S. Geneva College 1983
- M.S.Ed. University of Kansas 1989
- Ph.D. University of Kansas 1992
- M.B.A. Western Michigan University 2003
- BBA - Business Management Fort Hays State University 2004
- BS - Spanish Fort Hays State University 2005
- MBA Fort Hays State University 2007
- Doctorate of Business (abd status) George Fox University 2017