Coursework for Bible and Religion
- Major requirements for Bible and Religion:
- 30 hours (15 upper-level)
- Minor requirements for Bible and Religion:
- 16 hours (6 upper-level)
- Minor requirements for Peace, Justice and Conflict Studies:
- 17–19 hours, including 12 taken from required courses in Bible and religion and social sciences and completion of a research project, done either in conjunction with the seminar project in the major area or independently as Peace Studies Research (2 or 3 credit hours).
Two especially notable courses in the Bible and religion department are the Jerusalem Seminar, an interterm travel course to the Middle East, and the Vocation Seminar, a class that meets once every two weeks over dinner for a discussion of issues in contemporary theology. Follow the links to find out more.