Strengthening connections and providing support services
Several affiliate organizations function within Bethel College to strengthen connections and provide additional services to the surrounding communities and the institution.
- Bethel College Academy of Performing Arts (BCAPA) is a community program that includes instruction in string, wind and percussion instruments, piano, Suzuki violin and dance.
- Bethel College Women’s Association is a women’s group dedicated to making connections with the Bethel College community through special events.
- KBCU-FM 88.1 Bethel’s student-run radio station
- Kansas Institute for Peace and Conflict Resolution (KIPCOR), an institute within Bethel College to strengthen conflict resolution and peace-building capacities in the communities and institutions it serves
- Kauffman Museum across the street from the main Bethel College campus, featuring permanent and special exhibits as well as a tallgrass prairie reconstruction
- Mennonite Library and Archives (MLA) collects, preserves and makes available personal papers, documents, periodicals, books and other media related to Mennonite studies.
- Sand Creek Community Gardens is a peaceful and inviting gardening space for students and neighbors of Bethel College.
- Sand Creek Trail is a maintained nature trail along the banks of Sand Creek on or adjacent to campus property and also connected to Newton’s Sand Creek Bike/Walking Trail. Perfect for a fitness run or to commune with nature.