Bethel College is located at 300 East 27th Street in North Newton, Kansas.
- From the north or south via I-135
- Take Exit 34 (K-15, North Newton/Abilene). After exiting, proceed south to 27th Street. Immediately past the pedestrian light, turn left to enter the campus. For the Admissions office (Leisy Welcome Center), proceed three blocks farther to 24th Street to the flashing yellow light and turn left. Go two blocks to College Avenue. The Leisy Welcome Center is the large butterscotch-colored house on your right, on the southeast corner of College and 24th Street.
- From the north via K-15
- Go under the interstate and proceed to 27th Street for the campus or 24th Street for Admissions (Leisy Welcome Center) and continue as directed above.
- From the west via U.S. Hwy. 50
Stay on Highway 50, on the south side of Newton, past the two Newton exits. Get on Interstate 135 N (U.S. 50 E, Emporia/U.S. 81 N, Salina). Proceed north on I-135 to Exit 34 (K-15, North Newton/Abilene). Turn left at the bottom of the ramp and follow directions above for
from the north or south via I-135.
- From the east via U.S. Hwy. 50
- Pass through Walton. Proceed several miles to the exit for Newton and 12th Street. Take this exit – do not take the ramp to I-135 south to Wichita. The 12th Street exit will take you to Old Trail Road 1200. Follow Old Trail Road 1200 to 12th Street and turn right on 12th. Proceed on 12th Street (west) to the traffic light at K-15 (Main Street). Turn right (north) on K-15 and proceed one mile (stay in right lane and cross railroad track/North Newton city limits) to 24th Street at the flashing yellow light (for Admissions/Leisy Welcome Center), or three blocks farther to 27th Street immediately before the pedestrian light (for campus). At 24th Street, turn right and proceed two blocks for Admissions/Leisy Welcome Center, the large butterscotch-colored house on your right, on the southeast corner of 24th Street and College Avenue. At 27th Street, turn right into the campus.