At Bethel College we welcome with open hearts, stimulate personal and spiritual discovery, transform through the power of community and inspire the leaders of tomorrow.
Bethel College is an independent institution of higher education. The mission of the college is to prepare students, through active learning and rigorous instruction imbued with the spirit of liberal arts, to become critical thinkers and engaged global citizens.
- Discipleship: that prizes a high level of conviction and pursuit of authentic faith
- Scholarship: that prizes intellectual curiosity and critical inquiry
- Service: that prizes compassion and concern for the powerless
- Integrity: that prizes honesty and accountability
- Community: that prizes social connectivity and shared endeavor with others
- Peace and Social Justice: that prizes commitment to a peaceful and just society
- Diversity: that prizes all individuals for their unique combination of heritage, personality and talents
The vision and mission of Bethel College are grounded in the values inherited from its historical relationship with the Christian faith tradition of the Mennonite Church and intrinsic to its institutional character. We believe these values to be fundamental to our work together, as we seek to carry out the mission of the institution.