Be prepared for your first job and the careers of tomorrow.
Leave campus having mastered a range of knowledge, including the excellent communication, critical thinking and writing skills employers want.
Your education across a breadth of subjects gives you a wide range of professional options and increased ability to take advantage of new opportunities in developing fields.
Your educational experiences – including peace, justice and conflict studies – prepare you to launch your career being the type of leader you’d like to serve.
- 90% of responding graduates were working in a position that aligned with their major (2016).
- 97% of responding graduates were employed within a year of graduation (2016).
- 48% of responding graduates were working in for-profit industries within a year of graduation (2016).
Bethel graduates are employed by leaders – or have launched their own companies – in all facets of commerce and non-profits, such as…
- KSNW-TV Channel 3, Wichita
- Afghanistan Independent Human Rights Commission
- Prairie View Mental Health Services, Newton
- University of Michigan
- Atlanta Hawks NBA team
- New York Philharmonic