The highlighted titles are linked to the MennoLink website bookstore. The other titles are out of print or unavailable, but can be found in libraries.
- The Mirror of the Martyrs by John S. Oyer and Robert S. Kreider, a 96-page catalog/storybook with 27 stories and prints from the Martyrs Mirror, interestingly retold. Good Books
- Singing at the Fire: Voices of Anabaptist Martyrs is a CD recording of choral and organ music related to the witness of l6th century Anabaptist martyrs. Faith & Life Press
- Prints of Jan Luyken Etchings struck by Stan Kaufman from the original copper plates, are available for purchase. Contact Kauffman Museum: 316/283-1612, email@example.com
- Martyrs Mirror by Thielman J. van Braght, tells the story of 17 centuries of Christian martyrdom from the time of Christ to A.D.1660. This is a large volume of over 1,100 pages with stories of over 800 martyrs and 104 etchings by Mennonite poet and printmaker, Jan Luyken. Herald Press
- Augsburger, Myron S. Faithful Unto Death: Fifteen Young People Who were not Afraid to Die for their Faith. Waco, TX.: Word Books, 1978. Stories retold from the Martyrs Mirror.
- Augsburger, Myron S., I'll See You Again. Scottdale, Pa.: Herald Press, 1989. The biography of Felix Manz, the first Anabaptist martyr.
- Bauman, Elizabeth Hershberger, Coals of Fire. Scottdale, Pa.: Herald Press, 1964. Stories of heroes of the faith, some being Anabaptist martyrs.
- Bergma, Susan (ed.), Martyrs. San Francisco: Harper,1996. From the 20th century, eighteen stories of persons who martyred for their faith.
- Gleysteen, Jan, The Drama of the Martyrs. Lancaster, Pa.: Mennonite Historical Associates, 1975. Reproduction of engravings by Jan Luyken from the 1685 edition of the Martyrs Mirror, with an introduction by Jan Gleysteen.
- Jackson, Dave and Neta (eds.), On Fire for Christ. Scottdale, Pa.: Herald Press, 1989. Fifteen martyr stories retold from the Martyrs Mirror.
- Lowry, James W., In a Whales Belly and Other Martyr Stories. Harrisonburg, Va.: Christian Light Publications,1981. A dozen stories retold from the Martyrs Mirror.
- Moore, John Allen, Anabaptist Portraits. Scottdale, Pa.: Herald Press, 1984. The stories of six Anabaptist leaders, some of whom were martyred for their faith.
- Snyder, Arnold C., The Life and Death of Michael Sattler. Scottdale, Pa.: Herald Press, 1984. The biography of an Anabaptist martyr of the 16th century.
- Zahn, Gordon. In Solitary WitnessThe Life and Death of Franz Jaegerstaetter. Springfield, Ill., Templegate Publishers, 1964. The biography of a Roman Catholic conscientious objector in Austria during World War II who died a martyr.
Curator ... Robert S. Kreider
Writers ... John S. Oyer and Robert S. Kreider
Designer ... Robert Regier
Technical Designer and Builder ... Chuck Regier
Exhibit Technician and Scheduling Coordinator ... David Kreider
Martyrs Mirror Trust:
Bethel College, North Newton, Kansas 67117
Mennonite Historical Library
Goshen, Indiana 46526