Please contact any member of the development staff to discuss these gift opportunities.
Bethel College Fund (Current Fund)
Your gift to the Bethel College Fund has the widest impact on campus life. The Bethel College Fund ensures that the college remains strong on a daily, weekly and yearly basis. This year’s goal for the fund is $1,400,000.00. How does it help Bethel College?
- Supports dynamic academic programs
- Funds student scholarships
- Creates student life programs and services
- Enhances library services
- Upgrades lab equipment and instructional resources
- Supports faculty development
- Supports facility maintenance and campus beautification
Scholarships are usually established in honor of a family member or beloved friend. Sometimes alumni establish scholarships to honor a professor who shaped their lives.
Scholarships help Bethel recruit students in specific areas of study.