The Bethel College Parents Association supports students and recognizes parents as vital members of the college community. The association sponsors a number of events each year, including:
- a meet-and-greet for students and parents at registration
- an ice cream social for new students and their parents at orientation
- Children’s Park at Fall Festival
- study break during the week of final exams, fall and spring
- cookie reception at Parents Night at the final home basketball game
- dessert bar for students during Spring Fling week
The Parents Association is governed by a council, which is composed of approximately 20 parents of students from each class. The council works with the Office of Student Life.
All parents or guardians of Bethel students are invited to join the Parents Association at a membership fee of $7.50 per person. Membership fees help support the association’s activities. Volunteer opportunities are also available. To join or support the Parents Association, contact the Office of Student Life.