This information is provided for the convenience of staff from other libraries wishing to obtain items through Interlibrary Loan from Bethel College.
We have the standalone version of Odyssey; our IP address is 220.127.116.11/ILL. We can also provide scans as .pdf files by posting them to our web server and sending the borrower a unique retrieval URL via email. While we do not have Ariel, as borrowers we can receive Ariel documents via email. Likewise, scanned articles in either .pdf or .tif format can be delivered as email attachments to the email address above.
- WorldCat (symbol: KSB). Group affiliations: LVIS, BCR, AMBCR, IFM, KULU
- Kansas Library Catalog
We accept requests via OCLC, KICNET, ALA form (via mail, fax or e-mail) and telephone. Rush orders are accepted only with approval per phone call. All loans are subject to availability and approval and will be recalled if needed locally.
- Music CDs
- Videos in Mennonite special collection
- Old, rare or fragile items in Mennonite special collection
There is no charge for filling most requests.
- Photocopies of 30 or fewer exposures are free.
- Photocopy requests of more than 30 exposures are charged as follows:
- 15 cents/page for copies from paper original
- 25 cents/page for copies from microform
- Charge for unreturned or badly damaged materials is replacement cost plus $10 processing.
- Books — 5 weeks from ship date; renew for 4 weeks
- Reference, AV, periodicals (loaned at discretion of Librarian) — 3 weeks from ship date
- Most books are sent via Library Mail rate; rare or fragile items may be sent via UPS.
- Most photocopies are supplied as scans via either email or Odyssey. Media items and paper photocopies are sent via First Class. Photocopies may be faxed upon request.
- Please package all materials securely for return. Use a box for heavy or fragile items and for all AV. If using jiffy bags, please double wrap items to prevent infiltration by newspaper fluff.