Patrons may use interlibrary loan to supplement the collections of the college libraries. Use the links below to request library materials. Please note that the library will not request music CDs or items that are required texts for a Bethel College course.
Learn more about our Lending Policies to Other Libraries if you are a staff member of another library wishing to obtain items through interlibrary loan from Bethel College.
- Check our library holdings first. An article that is not available in one database may be full-text in another or we may own it in paper. Use EBSCO A-to-Z and Voyager (Library catalog) to search for journals and books available on site. Links to these resources are on the Library/Research Databases web page.
- Use electronic request forms when possible.
- Kansas Library Catalog: Use the "Request This Item" button near the top of the page for any single title.
- EBSCOHost (if full-text is not available): Use the "Interlibrary Loan request form" link near the bottom of the citation.
- WorldCat Click "Borrow this item from another library" (under Availability) or the ILL button at the top and fill out the request form online.
- For requests from other sources: Use the links below to our book or article request forms.
- While electronic requests are preferred, paper request forms are available at the ILL desk. Please provide complete personal identification for each item you request. Place your request in the top wire basket on the ILL desk for processing.
- Do not procrastinate. On average, it takes a week for each ILL request to arrive at our library. Requests are not processed on weekends or holidays. Plan ahead!