This year’s Alumni Weekend is scheduled for June 5–7, 2015, again a bit later than has been the tradition. With the theme
Thresher Refresher and no longer on the same weekend as baccalaureate and commencement, it provides new opportunities for alumni to return to campus to
- stay in the dorm
- honor the
Golden ThresherClass of 1965
- fellowship with others in the Classes of 1965, 1960, 1955 and Heritage Classes of 1950 and earlier years
- recognize alumni award recipients
- help with simple projects on campus
- enjoy time back in a Bethel classroom
- tour the campus with student hosts
- sing and worship together
- acknowledge those who have supported Bethel in a special way.
In March, the schedule and registration brochure was mailed to the Class of 1965 and earlier. Alumni who do not receive it or who need more information may contact the alumni office, which coordinates Alumni Weekend. The brochure is also available for download.
We hope you can spend an evening, a day or a weekend back at Bethel! Photos from alumni weekend can be found at www.VadaSnider.com.