Bethel College Nursing Alumni Association
Graduates of the Bethel Deaconess Hospital School of Nursing program, which operated in Newton from 1908-74, and the Bethel College nursing program, which first began admitting students in 1980, are members of the Bethel Deaconess Hospital/Bethel College Nursing Alumni Association (BDH/BCNAA).
BDH/BCNAA provides welcome gifts for junior nursing students and a farewell luncheon for seniors. The group holds an annual meeting over Fall Festival weekend and gives an Outstanding Nursing Alumnus award each year. Nursing alumni are invited to nominate graduates for the award by contacting the nursing department. View a list of past recipients.
Review the constitution and bylaws of the Bethel Deaconess Hospital/Bethel College Nurses Alumni Association.
Read the minutes from the annual Bethel Deaconess Hospital/Bethel College Nurses Alumni Association meeting.
Read about the history of the BDH/BC nursing program, including Marcy Thiesen’s speech,
Without the past there can be no future.
- Update your e-mail or mailing address and share current news with us
- Nominate a BDH/BCNAA graduate for a nursing alumnus award
- Volunteer to be an officer
- Volunteer to help with BDH/BCNAA events
- Geri Tyrell, president
Send an e-mail
- Ruth Tumblin, vice president
- Connie Claassen, treasurer
- Michelle Osbourne, secretary