Investing in a Bethel College education can open doors and earn you respect – for the rest of your life.
Build a strong foundation for success. Complete college confident your future employer – or graduate school – will recognize the high caliber of your academic preparation.
Discover how your Bethel College education can cost less than attending public college. Let us help you turn your dreams of college achievement into reality.
- 100% of students receive financial aid.
- Only 50% of tuition, room and board price paid, on average, by full-time students
- 19% less – Bethel costs compared to the national average for private-college tuition, fees, room and board
Live in Kansas? Attend a Mennonite high school or church? Participate in AVID or Upward Bound? Had a relative attend Bethel? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you could be eligible for our $50,000 scholarship guarantee.
Begin as a first-time freshman, stick to your major, take a full load each term and make good academic progress – if you don't finish in four years, the Bethel classes you need to graduate are yours, tuition free.
Earn scholarship dollars for devoting your time to volunteering in an area organization (while also gaining work experience) – strengthening the community and your resume. We’ll even provide a 1:4 match for your AmeriCorps Education Award.
Ready to invest in your future?
- Complete your application to start the scholarship awarding process.
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, available online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. This federal form determines your eligibility for state and federal funds by analyzing income and asset data. Bethel College’s FAFSA code is 001905.
- Contact Clark Oswald, director of financial aid, with any questions, or for a free financial aid counseling session.
- Review the net price calculator to get an idea of your available aid.