A campus visit is the best opportunity to check out our campus community and decide if Bethel College is right for you. Come by yourself, with a friend or with your parents, or bring your whole group – we offer flexible visit options that work around your schedule.
We’ve even adapted one of our
Explore Bethel days just for high school juniors. Schedule a campus visit on our Junior Jumpstart visit day:
- Friday, April 25, 2014
Your visit, including a student-guided tour, will showcase:
- Bethel’s classes and student-faculty interaction
- The array of academic and extracurricular programs available to you
- Our residence halls, putting you in the heart of campus life
- Athletic and fine arts facilities, complete with equipment to meet your needs
- Opportunities to discuss your area of interest with our professors
- Life on campus from our current students’ perspective
If this date doesn’t fit your schedule or you’d rather check out Bethel College on your own, we’ll build an individual visit around exactly what you’d like to see or do.
Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Saturday by special arrangement through the campus visit coordinator.
You can use the links above to schedule a visit or for more information, contact the Office of Admissions.