It can be a bit overwhelming when preparing for a new chapter in your life.
Between filling out financial aid forms, applying for athletic eligibility and registering for classes, there is a lot to think about.
That’s why we’ve prepared these checklists to help keep track of everything you need to be successful at Bethel College.
Are you unsure of how to make the most of your time at Bethel College?
Take some advice from those who have helped hundreds of Threshers become young adults!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Before you come to campus
- Submit your FASFA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Submit final transcripts to the Registrar’s Office
- Register for fall classes (requires a Bethel login)
- Athletes: start the NAIA clearing house process for eligibility
- Purchase Textbooks (be sure to order early enough so that books arrive by August 18th)
- Turn in your financial registration paperwork (requires a Bethel login)
- Pay your tuition and fees by August 18th
- Students living on campus must be vaccinated for meningitis, and have a TB screening and/or skin test.
- Complete a host family survey if you want to be matched with a family
Items to bring for registration
- Social Security card or passport
- Immunization records, or email them to the Student Life Office (email@example.com) ahead of time.
- Required documentation if you are interested in student employment on campus. Photocopies will not be accepted.
- Vehicle registration information, including make, model, year, color, license plate number and who the vehicle is registered to.