We are here to help you from start to finish. Be sure to start early. Remember, early applicants receive priority. Complete these steps to apply for scholarships, grants and loans at Bethel College:
- Complete the Bethel College application for international students.
- Send an application fee of $20 in U.S. currency. If you send the application before Dec. 1, the $20 fee is waived. You can waive the fee at any time by making a visit to campus. (Contact us to schedule a campus visit.)
- Request your transcript/s from each high school and college in which you have previously been enrolled. Bethel admissions cannot request college transcripts.
- Send in an official Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score report (Bethel’s TOEFL code number is 6037) or SAT1 score report (Bethel’s SAT code number is 6037). Bethel College requires either the TOEFL or the SAT1, with a minimum TOEFL score of 540 paper-based, 207 computer-based or 76 internet-based or a SAT1 score showing a math/critical reading total of 900 or better. Bethel does not offer English as a Second Language (ESL) courses.
- Complete and submit a letter of motivation (limit one page).
- Two references: Teacher Recommendation Form and Counselor Recommendation Form (may not use family members).
- When we receive your test score, high school and/or college transcripts and recommendations, we will send you an acceptance letter.
- We will mail you the Student Life Contract with a request for a $200 U.S. enrollment deposit. Housing preferences are considered upon receipt of your deposit and completed Student Life Contract.
- Advising and early enrollment process begins May 1 for those who have returned their $200 U.S. deposit and completed Student Life Contract.
If you have questions or would like a free financial aid counseling session, please contact the Office of Admissions.