Washington Monthly ranks Bethel College No. 4 in the nation for
contribution to the public good.
Fourth in the nation for:
- recruiting and graduating low-income students
- producing cutting-edge scholars
- encouraging students to give something back to their community and country
And our 4-year Graduation Guarantee was among the first in Kansas.
Sure, the facts and figures make Bethel different from any other Kansas college. But what does a national publication really know about what’s important to you in choosing a college?
Maybe you can better relate to what our students say.
Explore our website and discover everything from what current students are doing on campus to how Bethel College alumni are succeeding in their careers.
Want more information? Take a moment to complete our Request Information form.
Discover who you are and where you are supposed to be – on the field, in the lab, on the stage or in the chapel.
Our campus community is united through attention to you as a whole person. You will be challenged to stretch your mind and heart, over a pizza in the residence hall or while serving others.
- Hundreds of Bethel students packaged 220,750 meals to send to Haiti for disaster relief.
- Bethel students helped break ground for Sand Creek Community Gardens.
- Agape Center in the Richert House provides space for late-evening Bible study and early-morning prayer time.
You will have the space and support you need to grow as a person, build your faith and have some fun. Intellectual and spiritual growth converge to start you toward a career, grad school, certainly a fulfilling life.
Recent BC graduates work for:
- KSNW-TV, Channel 3, Wichita
- Audubon Alaska
- The Washington (D.C.) Ballet
- ING, Amsterdam
- Prairie View Mental Health Services, Newton
Recent BC graduates were admitted to the following schools for graduate work:
- University of Notre Dame, history
- University of Colorado, music
- Kent State University, psychology
- University of Kansas, medicine