Nursing scholarship information
Web links to scholarships for both pre-licensure students are provided below.
By posting these links, Bethel College makes no claim to the validity/reliability or currency of the potential scholarships, but simply makes them available as a service to students and potential students. You should carefully and critically evaluate the requirements of a desired scholarship to determine fit and eligibility.
- Kansas State Board of Nursing:
- Kansas Nurses Foundation:
- Scholarships for junior nursing students who are residents of six specific Kansas counties or are enrolled in nursing programs in any of those six counties:
- Scholarships for junior nursing students who are graduates of high schools in six specific Kansas counties and enrolled in no less than 6 credit hours:
- Federally funded nursing scholarships:
- American Association of Colleges of Nursing:
- National League for Nursing:
- National Student Nurses Association:
- Additional links for individual scholarships: