- Roughly half of Bethel biology and natural science majors go on to earn a Ph.D. or an M.D. degree.
- Nearly all (85 percent in a recent survey) Bethel biology majors find employment in a biology-related career.
Post-graduate careers include:
- physical therapy
- veterinary medicine
- biomedical research
- conservation/environmental work
- high school science teaching
- college/university professor
- Aaron Topham – ’14
- Aaron took a different turn with his career after obtaining a biology degree from Bethel. Topham currently works as an exceptions accountant for Koch Industries in Wichita.
- Rodger Nugent – ’04
- Roger has put his liberal arts education to work as the founder and owner of a set of computer repair stores in the Harvey County area.